Graphic Design Intern
We are looking for a great intern to join us on a flexible basis to help with a few design projects. These include; design of a promotional brochure, social media post designs, digital leaflets, mailchimp campaigns etc.
– Ability to work to a brief
– Extremely competent on design software (we have PCs at the office but you are welcome to use your own Mac / programmes if desired)
– Able to take own initiative
– Good level of grammar and spelling
– Be creative, innovative and ideas-lead
Work can be done either one or two days a week on a temporary basis or longer term for a more limited amount of hours. We will be able to pay minimum wage for this role, whilst giving you experience of working within a nationwide recruitment agency in city-centre offices under an experienced marketeer. Should you need help with portfolio work we will happily assist you and try to make the projects fit around your work.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or call Sarah on 01772 956470